Antipolo City Cube Open 2018
- May 12, 2018
- Antipolo City, Rizal, Philippines
- Town and Country Executive Village, corner Anahaw St., 28 Mahogany Ave, Antipolo, 1870 Rizal, Philippines
- Ivan Keith Cariaga
- WCA Delegate
- John Edison Ubaldo (ᜇ᜔ᜌᜓ︀ᜈ᜔ ᜁᜇᜒᜐᜓ︀ᜈ᜔ ᜂᜊᜎ᜔ᜇᜓ︀)
All registrants are required to read the Competitor Guide tab. Information about registration payment are found on the Payment Details tab.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 140 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₱300 (Philippine Peso).
Registration fee is 300php for the first 2 events (any of your choice) and additional 50php per extra event added there on. Regsitration steps:
- Register via this website.
- Wait for the payment details to be emailed to you.
- Pay the registration amount.
- Submit the payment receipt as instructed in the email.
NOTE: Payment for multiple competitors can be collated in one transaction as long as all concerned participants are registered on the WCA website.
WCA website registration is only until May 2, 2018. Payment is until May 4, 2018. Payment deadline and online registration may close earlier if the competitor limit is reached quickly.
Registration payment is non-refundable.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Brenton Angelo Lo Wong won with an average of 9.51 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Moses San Pascual finished second (9.77) and Jolo Endona finished third (10.61).