Bay Area Speedcubin' 32 LIVE - SSF 2022
- May 22, 2022
- South San Francisco, California, United States
- 255 S Airport Blvd, South San Francisco, CA 94080
Oyster Point Room (follow the signs from the parking lot)
- Abhimanyu Singhal, Chris Martin, and Michael Chai (柴天方)
- WCA Delegates
- Chris Martin, Michael Chai (柴天方), and Mitchell Lane
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Registration is now closed and the waitlist is full.
- Bay Area Speedcubin' is proud to partner with West Coast Cubing LLC and CubersLive to bring another competition to Northern California with a focus on the live-stream experience and a head-to-head spectacle!
- If we run ahead of schedule, we will start first round events no earlier than 20 minutes, so please show up at least 20 minutes before your first event.
- We will be assigning judging assignments to competitors for the group before or after their own competing groups. Please check your personal competitor cards when we assign them a week before the competition date for relevant info.
Any donations we receive from the WCA website or other platforms will be directly given back to our 3x3 finalists! Please consider donating to support our high-performing speedcubers!
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 135 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $30 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Competitors may request by email to be added to more events BEFORE registration closes.
Competitors may not add events after registration closes.
Competitors may request by email to remove events from their registration. It is also acceptable to not show up for any event you do not wish to compete in, although it is not encouraged.
Waitlist: PLEASE CHECK THE COMPETITOR TAB ON THE LEFT-HAND SIDE TO SEE HOW MANY COMPETITORS HAVE BEEN APPROVED
If Registration fills up, we will place competitors on a waitlist. In order to get on the waitlist, you must register and pay. You are not on the waitlist until you pay the registration fee. If you do not make it off of the waitlist, you will be fully refunded. If a competitor drops out, the first person on the waitlist will replace them. People can be replaced up until the registration close date indicated above.
In a catastrophic event where the event will be compromised and cancelled, a full refund shall be offered to all competitors, in contrast to the typical 50% registration refunds.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.