Joan & Mack Schwing Salon
Bay Area Speedcubin' is proud to host our first North Bay competition in beautiful Sonoma County!
Online registration opened and closed .
Below are some of the policies that will be used for this competition.
* Competitors may request (by email) to be added to more events BEFORE registration closes.
* Competitors may not add events after registration closes.
* Competitors may request (by email) to remove events from their registration. It is also acceptable to not show up for any event you do not wish to compete in. If there is a chance you will want to do an event, you should register for it!
Competition Day Timing
* The competition will begin at the scheduled start time.
* Events will begin as soon as the previous event is wrapping up. Exception: All First Round events will not start more than 20 minutes early.
* Competitors may not compete in an event if they miss last call for that event. In general, last call is a few minutes after the last group is called.
* If the competitor limit has been reached, the waitlist opens. You can enter the waitlist by registering and paying the fee. Waitlist is first come, first serve.
* Competitors who do not make it off of the waitlist will receive a refund shortly before the event.
* The latest time to get off of the waitlist is when registration closes. This means we will not be accepting additional competitors on the day of the event.
|3x3x3 Cube||Will Newhoff||7.35||7.59||United States||7.35||7.77||7.45||9.28||7.55|
|2x2x2 Cube||Will Newhoff||1.87||2.98||United States||2.29||3.58||3.06||4.85||1.87|
|4x4x4 Cube||Will Newhoff||32.63||35.42||United States||34.43||37.99||32.63||40.44||33.83|
|5x5x5 Cube||Mitchell Lane||1:00.07||1:09.77||United States||1:00.07||1:18.07||1:06.64||1:14.92||1:07.75|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Will Newhoff||13.25||14.90||United States||13.83||15.59||15.28||18.85||13.25|
|Pyraminx||Austin Chen||3.40||4.13||United States||3.40||4.80||3.72||4.15||4.53|
|Square-1||Nolan Yiu||9.07||10.49||United States||11.43||9.07||15.37||9.67||10.37|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 75% advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||1:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||1:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||Combined Final||Bo2 / Ao5||3:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:30.00|
|5x5x5 Cube||Combined Final||Bo2 / Ao5||5:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:30.00|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Combined First round||Bo2 / Ao5||2:00.00||2 attempts to get < 45.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|Pyraminx||First round||Ao5||1:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|Square-1||Combined Final||Bo2 / Ao5||2:00.00||2 attempts to get < 45.00|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Luther Burbank Center for the Arts.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone America/Los_Angeles.
Registration has reached the cap!
In order to get on the waitlist, you must register and pay. You are not on the waitlist until you pay the registration fee. If you do not make it off of the waitlist, you will be fully refunded.
If a competitor drops out, the first person on the waitlist will replace them. People can be replaced up until the waitlist closes. (eg. no new competitors will be added on the day of the competition).
Waitlist closes Saturday, August 10, 2019, 6:30 AM PDT
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a combined round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.