Bay Area Speedcubin' is proud to host our second North Bay competition in beautiful Sonoma County!
Online registration opened and closed .
Below are some of the policies that will be used for this competition.
* Competitors may request (by email) to be added to more events BEFORE registration closes.
* Competitors may not add events after registration closes.
* Competitors may request (by email) to remove events from their registration. It is also acceptable to not show up for any event you do not wish to compete in. If there is a chance you will want to do an event, you should register for it!
Competition Day Timing
* The competition will begin at the scheduled start time.
* Events will begin as soon as the previous event is wrapping up. Exception: All First Round events will not start more than 20 minutes early.
* Competitors may not compete in an event if they miss last call for that event. In general, last call is a few minutes after the last group is called.
* If the competitor limit has been reached, the waitlist opens. You can enter the waitlist by registering and paying the fee. Waitlist is first come, first serve.
* Competitors who do not make it off of the waitlist will receive a refund shortly before the event.
* The latest time to get off of the waitlist is when registration closes. This means we will not be accepting additional competitors on the day of the event.
|3x3x3 Cube||Christopher Yen||6.70||7.18||United States||6.72||8.08||6.74||8.07||6.70|
|2x2x2 Cube||Tyler Howlett||1.81||2.56||United States||1.81||2.72||2.29||2.67||5.59|
|5x5x5 Cube||Paul Mahvi||51.27||57.39||United States||1:03.90||51.27||57.11||1:02.59||52.47|
|7x7x7 Cube||Paul Mahvi||2:27.88||2:30.40||United States||2:27.88||2:34.75||2:28.58|
|Skewb||Brandon Harnish||3.68||4.42||United States||4.40||4.31||4.96||3.68||4.56|
|3x3x3 Multi-Blind||Pandu Rendradjaja||9/10 56:58||United States||9/10 56:58|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 60 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||1:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|5x5x5 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||5:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:30.00|
|7x7x7 Cube||Final||Bo1 / Mo3||10:00.00||1 attempt to get < 5:30.00|
|Skewb||First round||Ao5||1:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Luther Burbank Center for the Arts.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone America/Los_Angeles.
On the spot registration is now permitted for this competition! Please read this section if you did not register (and pay) online. Check the competitors list for the official list of registered competitiors.
Note: The competitor limit of 120 is still valid. Since 96 people registered online, we can only accept up to 24 additional competitors.
Competitors are placed into groups for competing. Please be aware of what group you are in for each event, and simply wait for your group to be called.
Returning competitors may also be assigned roles for assisting in the competition (most likely judging). If you are assigned a role in an event, please also come up for those groups and perform the indicated role.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.