Bay Area Speedcubin' 24 2020
Registration requirements for the competition:Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition below.
There is a competitor limit of 135 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $20 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Below are some of the policies that will be used for this competition.
- Registration is first come (eg. first to register and pay properly), first serve.
- If you register and later realize you cannot make the event, you can request a 50% refund before registration closes.
- After registration closes, no refunds will be awarded.
- Competitors may request (by email) to be added to more events BEFORE registration closes.
- Competitors may not add events after registration closes.
- Competitors may request (by email) to remove events from their registration. It is also acceptable to not show up for any event you do not wish to compete in. If there is a chance you will want to do an event, you should register for it!
- If the competitor limit has been reached, the waitlist opens. You can enter the waitlist by registering and paying the fee. Waitlist is first come, first serve.
- Competitors who do not make it off of the waitlist will receive a full refund shortly before the event.
- The latest time to get off of the waitlist is February 11th, 11:59 PM PST. This means we will not be accepting additional competitors on the day of the event.
Registration closed over 2 years ago on .