Big 'n Weird Pretoria 2016
- Feb 13, 2016
- Pretoria, South Africa
University of Pretoria
- Lynwood road Hatfield Pretoria
Sci-Enza science centre
- Big 'n Weird Pretoria 2016 website
- Pieterjan Joubert and Sae-ouk Oh
- WCA Delegates
- Brendan James Gray and Donovan Hale
Open to all ages and citizenships.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
African records: Brendan James Gray 3x3x3 Fewest Moves 32 (single) and 3x3x3 Fewest Moves 38.67 (average); Pieterjan Joubert 6x6x6 Cube 2:43.40 (single), 6x6x6 Cube 3:01.77 (average), 7x7x7 Cube 4:20.66 (single), and 7x7x7 Cube 4:44.25 (average).