Bonifacio Memorial 2018
- Nov 30, 2018
- Cebu City, Philippines
- 132 Don Mariano Cui St, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu
Ground floor near Mooon Cafe
- Alyssa Belle Yu, James Stephen Sarmiento Cubarol, Jasper Lee Marbella, Jeric Bobo, Jun Samuel Sarmiento Cubarol, and Kristian Gil Caragan
- WCA Delegate
- James Stephen Sarmiento Cubarol
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Payment-first system shall be implemented before WCA registrations can be approved and included on the official list of registered participants. Registration closes on November 19, 2018 so please pre-register and settle your payments on or before that date. FIRST PAY, FIRST SERVE basis due to limited slots allowed.
Competitor or guardian must agree that the organizers, PCA and WCA shall not be liable for any personal injury, death, property damage or loss resulting from your participation of this event.
Please read the WCA rules and regulations.
Please check the Competitor Guide and Event Schedule tabs.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 70 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₱300 (Philippine Peso).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators can attend for free.
Regular based registration of P 300.00 (inclusive of Certificate of Participation) for 3 events and P 50.00 additional per event.
1) Pre-register on the WCA website.
2) Settle your payment. (Please check Payment Methods tab)
3) For first time competitors, please email a scanned copy of any valid ID to the organizer.
4) Requests for change of events are only allowed up to the registration cut-off.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.