CaMaNaVa Open 2018
- Aug 18 - 19, 2018
- Valenzuela City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Valenzuela National High School
- R. Valenzuela St., Valenzuela, 1440 Metro Manila
- Organization team
- Cel Adriane Lalo, Nelson Yu, and Timothy A. Acana
- WCA Delegates
- Bille Janssen Lagarde and John Edison Ubaldo
This competition is organized by officers from CaMaNaVa cubers representing the cities of Caloocan, Malabon, Navotas and Valenzuela in the National Capital Region.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 150 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₱350 (Philippine Peso).
Registration fee is 350 good for 4 events. 50 pesos shall be added for additional event(s). Payment is needed before registrations via the WCA website are approved. Here are the steps to secure your slots for the competition:
- Register via the WCA website.
- Wait for an email regarding payment details.
- Settle the registration fee as instructed on the email.
- Submit the payment receipt as instructed via email.
Only the first 150 receipt submissions will be accepted and allowed to compete on event day. Payment deadline and online registration may close earlier if the competitor limit is reached quickly. Registration payment is non-refundable.
WE WILL BE ACCEPTING WALK IN REGISTRANTS.
Walk in registration is 350php (good for 1 event). Additional 50php shall be added for additional events. Walk-in registrants will be eligible to competitor giveaway except the official competition lanyard.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.