Cube Fiesta Surat 2023
- Jan 22, 2023
- Surat, Gujarat, India
- L.P.Savani Road Near Hari Om Circle Adajan, Pal Gam, Surat, Gujarat 395009
- Meet Raikangor, Sushaan Patel, and Tanay Kapadia
- WCA Delegate
- Sukesh Kumar
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
There is NO age limit for participating in the event. Participants have to bring their own cubes.
Registration is on 1st come 1st serve basis.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 75 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹300 (Indian Rupee).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until on the Register tab.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators are only permitted as companions of competitors.
Competitors may bring at most 2 guests.
Please check your respective mail ID's through which you will receive all the communications from the organising team.
All the Newcomers are requested to get their valid ID proofs with Date of Birth Mentioned on it.
For the Returning Participants: Please claim your WCA ID if you have not claimed it yet. Link is provided below.
Click HERE for the Registration and Payment process
1. It is mandatory to both pay the registration fees & register on WCA to complete the full registration process.
2. Wait for 48 hours to get your registration confirmed after payment has been done.
3. Those who have registered on WCA but have failed to make payment or those those who just make the payment and do not register on WCA will be considered as NOT REGISTERED and will not be allowed to participate.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Divyaansh Khatri won with an average of 9.31 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Anas Jethva finished second (10.77) and Vedant Kandoi finished third (11.68).