Cubelelo Winter Open 2016
- Dec 22 - 23, 2016
- Pune, Maharashtra, India
GIIS Chinchwad Pune
- Shridhar Nagar Road, Pimpri-Chinchwad Link Road, Shridharnagar, Chinchwad, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra 411033
- Cubelelo Winter Open 2016 website
- Organization team
- CUBELELO and GIIS Chinchwad
- WCA Delegate
- Shubhayan Kabir
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Advay Sant won with an average of 11.78 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Divyesh Kantilal Jolapara finished second (12.71) and Pratham Waghmare finished third (13.41).
|3x3x3 Cube||Advay Sant||8.82||11.78||United States||11.15||8.82||12.92||12.82||11.36|
|2x2x2 Cube||Advay Sant||1.85||2.22||United States||3.32||2.06||2.40||2.20||1.85|
|4x4x4 Cube||Vinit Nalhe||48.07||49.86||India||51.40||49.72||58.99||48.47||48.07|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Advay Sant||19.06||23.83||United States||26.73||21.68||24.52||25.28||19.06|
|Pyraminx||Advay Sant||5.20||5.81||United States||5.20||5.97||6.17||8.87||5.30|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00|
|4x4x4 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:00.00|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:00.00|
|Pyraminx||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 30.00|
Cubelelo Presents Cubelelo Winter Open 2016 sponsored by QiYi Toys
All participants must have a WCA account and must register on the WCA website of the competition (click here) before payment of registration fees. Any attendee who is not registered will NOT be allowed to participate.
Registrations are now open and will close on December,15 , 2016 at 23:59:59 hrs.
Only after Registration, the participant must follow one of the following procedures for payment of registration fees. The registration is accepted only after the payment has been processed, until which the registration is kept in the waiting list.
Steps for Online Payment :
- Buy the competition ticket. To make your purchase click here.
- Once your payment is confirmed your WCA registration will be accepted within 2-3 business days.
- Don't forget to register(click here) before you purchase your ticket.
- No physical ticket will be shipped.
- Purchase of ticket(s) should not be combined with purchase of any product from the website.
- Coupon, Reward Points, Credits shall not be used for purchasing the tickets.
- On spot registration will be limited, hence we recommend all participants to register online.
|Number of Events||Registration Fee (INR)|
|930-1000||Intro Session and Demo|
|1500-1545||3x3 One Handed||Round 1|
|900-945||3x3 (Top 48)||Round 2|
|945-1015||4x4 (Top 12)||Round 2|
|1015-1040||Pyraminx (Top 20)||Round 2|
|1040-1100||3x3 One Handed (Top 12)||Round 2|
|1100-1130||2x2 (Top 24)||Round 2|
|1130-1150||3x3 (Top 20)||Round 3|
|1150-1210||4x4 (Top 6)||Finals|
|1210-1225||3x3 One Handed (Top 6)||Finals|
|1225-1240||Pyraminx (Top 8)||Finals|
|1240-1255||2x2 (Top 10)||Finals|
|1255-1315||3x3 (Top 10)||Finals|
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.