Cubing Peoria 2022
- Sep 24, 2022
- Peoria, Illinois, United States
Living Waters Lutheran Church
- 7229 Knoxville Ave, Peoria, IL 61614
In the gymnasium which is upstairs. Additional parking in the back of the building.
- Organization team
- Elijah William Ackerman, Emily Ackerman, and Jake Buckley
- WCA Delegates
- Carter Kucala and Jake Buckley
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
All competitors must read the Health & Safety tab. By registering for the competition, you are agreeing to follow all guidelines listed.
Please read the Competitor Information tab to better prepare yourself for the competition.
In order for your registration to be accepted, you must register and pay for the competition.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 100 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $20 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 95% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until on the Register tab.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Any spectator can attend for free.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3x3x3 Cube||Ben Zhao||6.22||6.56||United States||6.62||6.22||6.52||6.53||7.70|
|2x2x2 Cube||Brian Johnson||0.83||1.78||United States||0.83||2.66||1.44||3.75||1.23|
|4x4x4 Cube||Brian Johnson||24.85||30.11||United States||32.69||28.85||24.85||28.83||32.65|
|Pyraminx||Simon Kellum||1.47||2.64||United States||2.46||2.19||3.27||DNF||1.47|
|Skewb||Carter Kucala||1.98||2.57||United States||2.18||2.98||1.98||4.47||2.56|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 48 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||2:00.00||Top 48 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||2:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||4:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:45.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Pyraminx||First round||Ao5||2:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Skewb||First round||Ao5||2:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Living Waters Lutheran Church.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone America/North_Dakota/Beulah.
Schedule for Saturday (September 24, 2022)
* Please be familiar with the WCA Regulations.
* Please remember that there is NO flash photography allowed. It is distracting to competitors and against the regulations. Also, make sure all cameras used at the solving stations have their screens faced away from the competitors or the result will be a DNF.
* Please watch the WCA Competitor Tutorial made by Kit Clement and Chris Olson to better familiarize yourself with how competitions work.
* All competitors will be divided into groups for each event that they are competing in. When the group that you are in is called, you will bring your puzzle up to a table with scorecards for all competitors in that group, and you will place your puzzle into the cube cover with your scorecard. Groups will be emailed out to all competitors before the competition.
There are many dining options a short drive away from the venue including Taco Bell, Subway, Jimmy Johns, Dairy Queen, and Hardees.
All results from the competition will be posted live on https://live.worldcubeassociation.org/
Due to ongoing circumstances, the organizing team is enforcing restrictions during the competition which will impact the running of the competition. Here are the most important changes.
Masks are optional at this competition
- Competitors should not attend the competition if experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or if they were exposed to someone with COVID-19. If this occurs to you, the organizers will offer the competitor a full refund.
- When not competing, competitors and spectators should attempt to socially distance whenever possibly by keeping 3 feet away from others. We also encourage you not to share puzzles with other competitors.
- Regardless of the system used, after every attempt, rather than the judge putting the puzzle in the cover, the competitor is asked to put the puzzle into the cover at the end of the attempt. The judge will only put in the scorecard.
- By registering for this competition you agree that you understand and will follow all the information listed above.
Note: The COVID safety restrictions may change if cases increase or decrease in Illinios and/or the US.
The competitor limit for this competition has been reached. We have created a waiting list for competitors interested in competing if space opens up.
We would like to thank TheCubicle.com for sponsoring this competition and providing prizes.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.