DFW Cubing Fiesta July 2018
- Jul 21, 2018
- Dallas, Texas, United States
- 5300 E Mockingbird Ln, Dallas, TX 75206
The competition will take place in the rooms Opus 1 and Opus 2.
- Andres Rodriguez, Azhar Virani, Jae Park, Jeff Park, Mahith Bandi, and Pranav Veera
- WCA Delegate
- Angelo Zhang
Please review the competitor information tab before the competition.
Please review the other tabs for more information on the competition.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 100 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $25 (United States Dollar).
Please follow all instructions or else your registration may be delayed.
- Click on the Register tab on the left side of the screen.
- Select which events you would like to compete in and pay the registration fee. To complete your registration you MUST pre-pay.
- In 48 hours, if you do NOT see your name on the competitors list (the tab on the left side of the screen thay says "Competitors") then please send an email to the contact on the General Info tab. Failure to do any of these steps may result in a delay in registration.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Dylan Miller won with an average of 7.81 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Jason Lee finished second (8.93) and Mahith Bandi finished third (9.66).
World records: Jeff Park 3x3x3 Blindfolded 17.33 (single) and 3x3x3 Blindfolded 20.34 (average).