Dallas Warm Up 2019
- Jul 27 - 28, 2019
- Grapevine, Texas, United States
- 205 West State Hwy 114 Grapevine, TX 76051
The competition will take place in the Sonoma Ball Room.
- Azhar Virani, Jason Lee, Mahith Bandi, and Vincent Chen
- WCA Delegates
- Jae Park and Zachary White
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
PLEASE NOTE: If we have more than 16 people registered for 6x6 and 7x7, we will have a tentative round 3 for both of these events.
Please review the competitor information tab before the competition.
Please review the other tabs for more information on the competition.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 55 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $25 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Please follow all instructions or else your registration may be delayed.
- Click on the Register tab on the left side of the screen.
- To complete your registration you MUST pre-pay.
- In 48 hours, if you do NOT see your name on the competitors list (the tab on the left side of the screen thay says "Competitors") then please send an email to the contact on the General Info tab. Failure to do any of these steps may result in a delay in registration.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Dylan Miller won with an average of 7.46 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Jason Lee finished second (8.31) and Aaron Huynh finished third (8.39).