Dream City Cube Open 2019
- Nov 3, 2019
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
KCA Hall, Bandra West
- KCA Hall & Hostel St Veronica Rd, St Sebastian Colony, Ranwar, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050
- Organization team
- Alaik Bhatia, Cubenama Events, Mohammed Aiman Koli, Nikhil Soares, and Sheldon Rego
- WCA Delegate
- Somya Srivastava
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Sharan: +91 90292 94416
Aiman: +91 9833661199
James: +91 96194 42728
Tehzeeb Kohli: +91 9820268177
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 80 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹400 (Indian Rupee).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators can attend for free.
STEP 1: Click on "Register" on the left side of the competition page and register for the competition. You must select your events which you want to participate in and mention the number of guests who are coming along with you. Once you register your name will be in the waiting list.
STEP 2: Registration fees are as follows:
Number of events Online Registration Fee 1 ₹400 2 ₹450 3 ₹500 4 ₹550 5 ₹600 6 ₹650 7 ₹700
Pay the registration Fees HERE
1. You can't change the events once the registration closes.
2. It is mandatory to pay the registration fees & register on WCA to complete the full registration process.
3. Wait for 48 hours to get your registration confirmed after payment has been done.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.