FMC Americas 2019
- Nov 17, 2019
- Multiple Cities, Multiple Countries (Americas)
- Multiple Locations
See the locations tab for more information about venue locations
- James Quinn and Walker Welch
- WCA Delegates
- Abdullah Gulab, Adrián Ramírez, Alex Davani, Areli Rubí Gordillo Martínez, Bruno Fonsêca Coelho Lima, Cady Shields, Cristian Ezequiel Vega, Daniel Lo, Jacob Ambrose, James Hildreth, Jason White, Joel Hernández, José Leonardo Chaparro Prieto, Kevin Matthews, Marlon de V. Marques, Michael Young, Rodrigo Ugarte, Sarah Strong, Saransh Grover, Tim Reynolds, Valfrido Torres Quintanilha Netto, and Walker Welch
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
YOU MUST INCLUDE THE LOCATION YOU ARE ATTENDING IN YOUR REGISTRATION COMMENT.
The competition will be held in multiple locations, across North and South America. Please pay attention to the date and time zone of your location!
Locations may be added until the 20th of October 23:59UTC so if there isn't a location near you yet contact your local Delegate in North or South America.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is no competitor limit.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
To register successfully, fill out the registration form and enter the city of the location you want to compete at in the comment field. Do not write anything else in this field! To see a list of all FMC Americas 2019 locations, look at the locations tab.
Registration fees are different depending on which location you sign up for and are listed on the locations tab.
If there is a registation fee, it will need to be paid at the venue of your competing location. The price at each location can be found in the locations tab.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.