GA Cubers Quiet Quarrel 2021
- Nov 7, 2021
- Cumming, Georgia, United States
Coal Mountain Park
- 3560 Settingdown Rd, Cumming GA 30028, USA
Coal Mountain Park Community Building
- Jacob Ambrose and Katie Hull
- WCA Delegates
- Jacob Ambrose, Katie Hull, Nancy Hartman, Raymond Goslow, and Zachary Ochs
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Please review the Safety Precautions tab for information regarding steps taken to increase the competitor safety at this competition.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 25 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $20 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators are only permitted as companions of competitors.
Registrations must be accepted manually, so if you do not see your name on the competitor list within a business day, then please contact the organizers to resolve the issue.
Registrations may be deferred due to:
- Incorrect date of birth
- Incorrect name
- Representing a foreign country and not providing documentation
In all of the above cases, the organizers will email you before accepting the registration to confirm the information provided.
After the competitor limit has been reached, you may still pay and be put on a waiting list. If you are first on the waitlist and someone cancels their registration, then you will receive an email from the organizers. You must reply to the email and confirm your registration within 24 hours of receiving the email to compete. If no response is heard from you, the next person on the waiting list will be offered your spot. After the competition, all competitors on the waiting list will receive a refund for the registration cost minus processing fees.
Due to COVID-19, we are limiting every competitor to one guest each. If you are able to attend by yourself (older than 16 years old), we recommend not having guests.
Due to COVID-19, we will not be accepting event changes during the competition. If you wish to change which events you are registered for, please contact the organization team prior to the deadline to update your registered events.
Staff members will not have a refunded registration fee. All Staff members must pay the registration fee in order to be considered registered.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Tommy Cherry||15.87||DNF||United States||18.06||15.87||DNF|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Kerry Creech||24||25.00||United States||26||25||24|
|Clock||Kerry Creech||4.38||4.81||United States||4.38||4.83||5.39||4.69||4.92|
|4x4x4 Blindfolded||Tommy Cherry||3:03.27||DNF||United States||DNF||DNF||3:03.27|
|5x5x5 Blindfolded||Tommy Cherry||4:29.95||DNF||United States||4:29.95||DNF||DNF|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||First round||Bo3||15:00.00 cumulative *||Top 75% advance to next round|
|Second round||Bo3||10:00.00 cumulative *||Top 8 advance to next round|
|Final||Bo3||10:00.00 cumulative *|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Final||Mo3||1 hour|
|Clock||First round||Ao5||2:00.00||Top 75% advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||2:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Blindfolded||First round||Bo3||1:30:00.00 total for 4x4x4 Blindfolded First round and 5x5x5 Blindfolded Final **||Top 75% advance to next round|
|Final||Bo3||30:00.00 cumulative *|
|5x5x5 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||1:30:00.00 total for 4x4x4 Blindfolded First round and 5x5x5 Blindfolded Final **|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Coal Mountain Park.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone America/New_York.
Add to calendar
Schedule for Sunday (November 07, 2021)
We will be following all guidance and requirements set by the WCA Competition Safety Policy unless explicitly mentioned here.
- All attendees are required to wear a mask in the venue unless eating or drinking.
- For 3x3 Fewest Moves, 4x4 Blindfolded, and 5x5 Blindfolded, we may have 2 solving stations per table (5.2.1 in the Safety Policy). If this is the case, the competitors will be spaced more than 3ft apart and on either end of the table with a floating judge.
Here are some important policies and procedure changes, please read the WCA Competition Safety Policy for a complete list of all changes in the holding of competitions:
- Competitors will have the same judge for the entire round. They will stay seated at the solving station for all attempts in a round. There will not be a Competitor Waiting Area.
- Competitors will only be allowed one guest. Competitors age 16 and older are encouraged to come alone.
- Sanitize or wash you hands upon entering the venue and often while at the venue. We will provide hand sanitizer, masks, and disinfecting wipes available to everyone in attendance.
- If you have symptoms related to COVID-19 such as cough, fever, shortness of breath, etc. or have had a positive COVID-19 test or prolonged exposure to someone with the virus within 14 days prior to the competition, you should not attend this competition.
Infractions of the above policies may result in dismissal from the competition and removal from the venue, at the discretion of the WCA Delegate.
BY REGISTERING, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO FOLLOW THE ABOVE POLICIES
Coal Mountain Park Community Building
3560 Settingdown Rd,
Cumming GA 30028, USA
The community building is located in the east section of the park. The building is located directly inside the east entrance.
The west entrance to the park located next to the fire station will only allow you to park next to the baseball fields, which is a short walk to the community building.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
A cumulative time limit may be enforced (see Regulation A1a2).
A cumulative time limit may be enforced across rounds (see Guideline A1a2++).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.