Gdańsk Side Day 2018
- Nov 17, 2018
- Gdańsk, Poland
- Jelitkowska 20 str, 80-342 Gdańsk, Poland
- Gdańsk Side Day 2018 website
- Adam Polkowski
- WCA Delegate
- Adam Polkowski
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Competitors limit: 40
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.There is a competitor limit of 40 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is 10 zł (Polish Złoty).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 100% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
- Registration will take place on the competition website .
- Only on-line registration is possible. Registration will be open from 1st if November till 14th of November 2018.
- Payment Details: Account holder: Karolina Wiącek PKO Bank Polski Account number: 91 1020 1811 0000 0402 0193 5246 Transfer title: ”Name Surname - GLS Side Day 2018”) Registration Fee: 10 PLN
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Szymon Jeziorski||26||29.33||Poland||26||29||33|
|3x3x3 Multi-Blind||Kamil Przybylski||38/44 58:39||Poland||38/44 58:39|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Final||Mo3||1 hour|
|3x3x3 Multi-Blind||Final||Bo1||10:00.00 per cube, up to 60:00.00|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Novotel Marina.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Europe/Warsaw.
Add to calendar
Schedule for Saturday (November 17, 2018)
From 09:45 AM
To 10:00 AM
From 10:00 AM
To 11:00 AM
3x3x3 Fewest Moves Final (Attempt 1)
From 11:00 AM
To 11:25 AM
From 11:25 AM
To 11:35 AM
3x3x3 Multi-Blind Cubes Collection
From 11:35 AM
To 11:55 AM
3x3x3 Multi-Blind Cubes Scrambling
From 11:55 AM
To 12:55 PM
3x3x3 Multi-Blind Final (Attempt 1)
10:00.00 per cube, up to 60:00.00
From 12:55 PM
To 01:35 PM
From 01:35 PM
To 02:35 PM
3x3x3 Fewest Moves Final (Attempt 2)
From 02:35 PM
To 03:15 PM
From 03:15 PM
To 04:15 PM
3x3x3 Fewest Moves Final (Attempt 3)
From 04:15 PM
To 04:35 PM
From 04:35 PM
To 04:45 PM
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.