Going Slow in Idaho 2022
- May 7, 2022
- Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States
- 480 Park Ave, Idaho Falls, ID 83402
- Organization team
- Jack Martin, Porter Grummert, and Rustin Haderlie
- WCA Delegates
- Brendan Bakker and Calvin Nielson
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 80 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $25 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 75% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
* Registration is first come, first served based on the order of when payment is received.
* If you register and later realize you cannot make the event, email us and we will delete your registration and issue a 75% refund.
* After registration closes, no refunds will be awarded.
* Competitors may request (by email) to be added to more events before 6 PM Mountain Daylight Time on April 28, 2022.
* Competitors may not add events after registration closes.
* Competitors may request (by email) to remove events from their registration.
* If the competitor limit has been reached, the waitlist opens. You can enter the waitlist by registering and paying the fee. Competitors will be accepted from the waitlist in the order that they paid.
* Competitors who do not make it off of the waitlist will receive a full refund after registration closes.
* No more registrations will be accepted from the waitlist after registration closes at 6 PM Mountain Daylight Time on April 28, 2022.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.