Hudson Valley Spring 2017
- Jun 10, 2017
- Annandale-on-Hudson, New York, United States
- Bertelsmann Campus Center, 30 Campus Rd, Annandale-on-Hudson, NY, 12504
The competition takes place in the Multipurpose Room of the Bertelsmann Campus Center.
- Hudson Valley Spring 2017 website
- Daniel Rose-Levine, Evan Rich, and Matthew Rich
- WCA Delegate
- Arthur Adams
Hudson Valley Spring 2017 takes place at Bard College and is open to all eligible competitors.
- Main event
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.The base registration fee for this competition is $20 (United States Dollar).
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Patrick Ponce won with an average of 7.41 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Eva Kato finished second (9.23) and Daniel Rose-Levine finished third (9.24).