IISER Mohali Cube Open 2020
Registration requirements for the competition:Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition below.
There is a competitor limit of 100 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹150 (Indian Rupee).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of ₹250 (Indian Rupee).
- For online registration, a base fee of INR 150 and per event fee of INR 50 is applicable. For example, if you register for 3 events, you pay 150 + 3 x 50 = INR 300. Pay online using one of the below options:
- Pay through Instamojo (LINK)
- Calculate your payment amount and send through PayTm to 8447852838. In the description message, mention your name and "IISERM 2020".
- For on the spot registration, a base fee of INR 250 and per event fee of INR 50 is applicable. For example, if you register for 3 events, you pay 250 + 3 x 50 = 400. This will be available only from 9:00 to 10:00 A.M. on 23 February, 2019
- Important Note: On-spot registration will be available on a first-come first-serve basis till the competitor limit of 100 is reached. If the limit is reached online itself, there will not be any on-spot registration.
Registration closed almost 3 years ago on .