Idaho French Fried 2022
- Jul 16, 2022
- Ammon, Idaho, United States
Thunder Ridge High School
- 4941 1st St, Idaho Falls, ID 83401
- Organization team
- Jack Martin, Porter Grummert, and Rustin Haderlie
- WCA Delegates
- Benjamin Gottschalk and Calvin Nielson
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the WCA Regulations.
- If you are a first time competitor it is recommended that you watch this video.
- Please make sure to attend the competitor tutorial at 8:30 AM.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 80 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $18 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 75% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until on the Register tab.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
* Registration is first come, first served based on the order of when payment is received.
* If you register and later realize you cannot make the event, email us and we will delete your registration and issue a 75% refund.
* After registration closes, no refunds will be awarded.
* Competitors may request (by email) to be added to more events before 6:00 PM Mountain Daylight Time on July 7, 2022.
* Competitors may not add events after registration closes.
* Competitors may request (by email) to remove events from their registration.
* If the competitor limit has been reached, the waitlist opens. You can enter the waitlist by registering and paying the fee. Competitors will be accepted from the waitlist in the order that they paid.
* Competitors who do not make it off of the waitlist will receive a full refund after registration closes.
* No more registrations will be accepted from the waitlist after registration closes at 6:00 PM Mountain Daylight Time on July 7, 2022.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Brendyn Dunagan won with an average of 6.80 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Benjamin Gottschalk finished second (8.83) and Isaac Myers finished third (10.40).
|3x3x3 Cube||Brendyn Dunagan||5.64||6.80||United States||6.47||7.82||9.59||5.64||6.12|
|2x2x2 Cube||Brendyn Dunagan||0.95||1.72||United States||1.16||1.65||0.95||3.01||2.36|
|4x4x4 Cube||Brendyn Dunagan||27.15||29.26||United States||30.15||31.39||29.96||27.68||27.15|
|6x6x6 Cube||Brendyn Dunagan||1:49.51||1:56.83||United States||2:05.50||1:49.51||1:55.48|
|Clock||Brendyn Dunagan||3.85||4.92||United States||3.85||4.50||4.96||6.43||5.30|
|Pyraminx||Brendyn Dunagan||1.83||3.34||United States||3.32||3.12||1.83||5.47||3.58|
|Square-1||Brendyn Dunagan||4.75||6.49||United States||4.75||6.04||7.56||7.38||6.05|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||5:00.00||Top 40 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||5:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||3:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||2:30.00||2 attempts to get < 1:30.00|
|6x6x6 Cube||Final||Bo1 / Mo3||6:00.00||1 attempt to get < 4:00.00|
|Clock||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||1:00.00||2 attempts to get < 30.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|Pyraminx||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||1:00.00||2 attempts to get < 30.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|Square-1||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||1:30.00||2 attempts to get < 45.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Hillcrest High School.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone America/Boise.
Add to calendar
Schedule for Saturday (July 16, 2022)
Huge thanks to The Cubicle for sponsoring this competition!
All of the group and scrambling assignments can be found here. Competitors will be asked to help judge or run in every event they compete in.
The competition is being held in the Thunder Ridge High School cafeteria, at 4941 1st St, Idaho Falls, ID 83401. Make sure to enter through the doors on the north side of the building, by the tennis courts, as all other entrances will be locked.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.