GIIS Chinchwad Pune
Ground Floor Lobby
Please visit competition website for details
|3x3x3 Cube||Dharmesh Shahu||8.45||9.39||India||8.45||10.61||9.33||9.48||9.37|
|2x2x2 Cube||Aryan Chhabra||2.00||2.41||India||2.26||2.70||2.00||4.26||2.26|
|4x4x4 Cube||Anish Rajesh||28.92||31.80||NR||India||28.92||32.78||31.86||31.16||32.39|
|5x5x5 Cube||Anish Rajesh||1:01.22||1:09.35||India||1:16.71||1:20.10||1:01.22||1:06.44||1:04.89|
|6x6x6 Cube||Anish Rajesh||1:49.87||1:59.59||India||1:49.87||2:08.13||2:00.77|
|7x7x7 Cube||Dhruv Suresh||2:51.53||3:04.29||India||3:08.65||3:12.69||2:51.53|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Shivam Bansal||29.45||DNF||India||29.45||36.93||DNF|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Nikhil Mande||29||31.33||India||29||34||31|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Bhargav Narasimhan||11.78||13.38||India||13.28||14.18||12.69||11.78||15.50|
|Skewb||Chetan Roger Dhanjal||2.52||3.09||AsR||India||3.25||2.59||2.52||3.42||3.57|
|4x4x4 Blindfolded||Abhijeet Ghodgaonkar||3:09.92||DNF||India||3:09.92||DNF||DNF|
|5x5x5 Blindfolded||Shivam Bansal||9:19.87||DNF||India||13:00.00||9:19.87||DNF|
|3x3x3 Multi-Blind||Shivam Bansal||38/40 59:11||AsR||India||36/40 57:48||3/3 2:56||38/40 59:11|
|3x3x3 With Feet||Adithyaa Anand||38.48||41.29||India||38.48||43.55||41.84|
Click here to view the final schedule
You can book Oyo rooms for your stay at Pune for Indian Nationals 2017.
1) The occupancy in room will be as per the room size with 4 person in one room with one extra mattress.
2) The cost per person per day would be approximately Rs 500 only.
3) All rooms will have basic OYO amenities like AC, Attached Toilets, LED TV, Wi-Fi .
4) The rooms will be confirmed after 25% advance payment and the balance payment should be paid before check out.
5) The guest need to pay for anything they order for food and beverages during their stay at the time of order itself.
6) You can also contact us if you prefer personal room rather than a sharing room.
7) Please fill this form if you want accommodation – https://goo.gl/NeDwcA
8) Our executive will contact you once you fill this form.
General terms and conditions
1) It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voter ID Card, and Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check-in.
2) PAN cards are not accepted as a valid ID card.
3) Pets are not allowed in the Hotel.
4) Should the hotel deem any action by a guest inappropriate, or if any inappropriate behaviour is brought to the attention of the hotel, the hotel reserves the right, after the allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest.
5) Guests shall be liable for any damage, except normal wear and tear to Hotel asset. Guest shall keep the Hotel room in a good condition and maintain hygiene and cleanliness.
6) Payment shall be pay at hotel EARLY CHECK-IN and LATE CHECKOUT POLICY
7) Check-in/out- our standard check-in time is 12 noon.
Registrations closed on 25th April 2017
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.