J Cube Jammu 2017
- Oct 15, 2017
- Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir, India
Project Model Higher Secondary School
- Project Model Higher Secondary School, H NO 209, Sector 4, Pamposh Colony, Janipur, Jammu - 180007
- Organization team
- Akash Rupela, Arastu Sharma, and Vikrant Sharma
- WCA Delegate
- Akash Rupela
Online registration is available till 10th October 2017. On the spot registration will be available from 8:00 to 9:00 A.M. on the day of competition. Visit Registration Procedure Tab for details.
- Main event
|3x3x3 Cube||Akash Rupela||9.10||9.84||India||10.27||9.73||9.10||9.53||14.10|
|2x2x2 Cube||Ujjawal Pabreja||2.44||3.34||India||2.44||3.68||3.05||3.30||4.94|
|4x4x4 Cube||Ujjawal Pabreja||33.95||39.70||India||41.58||39.24||33.95||43.77||38.29|
|5x5x5 Cube||Ujjawal Pabreja||1:09.31||1:25.24||India||1:09.31||1:22.34||1:39.84||1:28.72||1:24.67|
|6x6x6 Cube||Ujjawal Pabreja||2:36.49||2:44.44||India||2:36.49||2:44.00||2:52.82|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Prakhar Gupta||31||India||31|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Akash Rupela||15.30||18.40||India||15.30||19.25||19.64||21.35||16.30|
|3x3x3 With Feet||Ujjawal Pabreja||1:37.54||2:01.82||India||2:02.43||2:25.49||1:37.54|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Final||Bo1||1 hour|
|3x3x3 With Feet||Final||Mo3||10:00.00|
A fixed fees of INR 150 is applicable regardless of the number of events you ant to participate in.
Steps to Register
- Register on the WCA website. (LINK)
- Pay the registration fee through one of the below options:
- Calculate your payment amount and transfer through Paytm to 8447852838. In the description, mention J Cube Jammu 2017, your name and WCA ID(if any).
- Pay through Instamojo (LINK).
- Wait upto 48 hours for your name to appear in list of registered participants. (LINK)
- Online Registration closes on 10th October, 2017.
On the Spot Registration
- This will be available from 8:30 to 9:00 A.M. on 15th October.
- A registration fee of INR 200 is applicable. (i.e. INR 50 more than online fees)
- This is mainly for those who forget to register in due time. If you are facing problems with online payment, please write to us and we will be happy to assist you. It helps organizers to have a good estimate of hte participation.
The venue is 12 km from Aiport, 10 km from Railway Station and 5 km from bus stand.
Taxi, auto rickshaws and mini buses are available from these to the venue.
Please reach out to organizers for any assistance regarding travel or hotel recommendations.
Events 5x5, 6x6, FMC, Feet and Skewb have been added to the competition. You can register for these events on the spot itself for no extra fees.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.