Mental Breakdown Singapore 2022
- Dec 11, 2022
- Singapore, Singapore
Neptune Court Community Complex
- 10 Marine Vista, Singapore 449034
- Mental Breakdown Singapore 2022 website
- Marc Lim and Theodore Chan
- WCA Delegate
- Zhou Yichen (周奕臣)
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 20 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $20 (Singapore Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 37% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Registration fees: S$15 Entry fee and S$5 for each event.
i.e, S$20 for 1 event and S$35 for 4 events.
Note : There is a small amount of extra processing fees charged by PayPal.
* Register on WCA website.
* Pay for the corresponding registration fees here , then email the receipt of payment with your Full Name to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Paypal button can be found at: https://sites.google.com/s2020.ssts.edu.sg/mental-breakdown-sg2022/payment
* If you are a first time participant, please also attach in your email a photocopy of your passport/NRIC/birth certificate clearly stating your Name, Nationality and Date of Birth. Do censor other information such as NRIC if you wish to do so. EZlink card will not be accepted as it does not clearly state the individual's nationality.
* Include the participant name and competition name in the title of the email,
* Your registration is considered completed upon receiving your email.
* If the competitors limit is not reached, we will approve the registration on WCA within 24 hours.
* If you do not see your name shown on the WCA website within 24 hours, please inform us by email.
* If the competitors limit is reached, we will put your registration in a queue.
* If another competitor withdraws from the competition, the spot will be filled by the first registrant in the queue.
* If you wish to add event(s) to your registration, you should email to us and pay for the extra amount of registration fees before the registration deadline.
*Do note that there is an additional fee as we are using Paypal to collect registration fees for the competition.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Theodore Chan won with a single solve of 23.60 seconds in the 3x3x3 Blindfolded event. Firstian Fushada (符逢城) finished second (34.11) and John Tee Ding Ping finished third (57.12).
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Theodore Chan||23.60||DNF||Singapore||23.60||25.10||DNF|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Firstian Fushada (符逢城)||22||24.67||Indonesia||22||29||23|
|4x4x4 Blindfolded||Firstian Fushada (符逢城)||7:55.77||DNF||Indonesia||DNF||7:55.77||DNF|
|5x5x5 Blindfolded||Wong Chong Wen (黄崇文)||19:33.00||DNF||Singapore||DNF||19:33.00||DNF|
|3x3x3 Multi-Blind||Theodore Chan||12/15 36:15||Singapore||12/15 36:15|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||First round||Bo3||20:00.00 cumulative *||Top 6 advance to next round|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Final||Mo3||1 hour|
|4x4x4 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||1:00:00.00 cumulative *|
|5x5x5 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||1:30:00.00 cumulative *|
|3x3x3 Multi-Blind||Final||Bo1||10:00.00 per cube, up to 60:00.00|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Neptune Court Community Complex.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Asia/Singapore.
Add to calendar
Schedule for Sunday (December 11, 2022)
This competition is proudly sponsored by Cubewerkz. Visit their website: https://www.cubewerkz.com and store: 1, #02-32 Brooke Rd, Katong Plaza, 429979
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
A cumulative time limit may be enforced (see Regulation A1a2).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.