- Jan 28, 2023
- Tallinn, Estonia
- Uus 12, 10111 Tallinn, Estonia
- Alfred Saidlo, Maksim Zemtšihhin, and Oliver Pällo
- WCA Delegates
- Andrei Solntsev and Przemysław Rogalski
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
This is a side events competition
If you are a new competitor, this is probably not for you
Make sure that you are familiar with the time limits and cutoffs
Please have a look at the Registration requirements field and other tabs.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 20 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is €6 (Euro).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 80% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until on the Register tab.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
If you are unable to pay via Stripe, please contact the organizers.
Kui te ei saa maksta Stripe'iga, palun võtke ühendust korraldajatega.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Wojciech Rogoziński won with a single solve of 23.48 seconds in the 3x3x3 Blindfolded event. Radomił Baran finished second (24.36) and Radosław Opoka finished third (24.97).
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Wojciech Rogoziński||23.48||DNF||Poland||23.48||DNF||24.06|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Radomił Baran||23||24.00||Poland||23||24||25|
|4x4x4 Blindfolded||Jan Bentlage||4:25.88||DNF||Germany||DNF||4:25.88||5:35.15|
|5x5x5 Blindfolded||Jan Bentlage||9:34.07||DNF||Germany||9:34.07||11:10.00||DNF|
|3x3x3 Multi-Blind||Kamil Przybylski||40/50 1:00:02||Poland||40/50 1:00:02|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||15:00.00 cumulative *|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Final||Mo3||1 hour|
|Clock||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||30.00||2 attempts to get < 16.00||Top 6 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||1:00:00.00 total for 4x4x4 Blindfolded Final and 5x5x5 Blindfolded Final **|
|5x5x5 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||1:00:00.00 total for 4x4x4 Blindfolded Final and 5x5x5 Blindfolded Final **|
|3x3x3 Multi-Blind||Final||Bo1||10:00.00 per cube, up to 60:00.00|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue [Draper Startup House Cafe](https://draperstartuphouse.com/tallinn).
The schedule is displayed in the timezone Europe/Tallinn.
Add to calendar
Schedule for Saturday (January 28, 2023)
Võistlusel osalemiseks peate:
1. Registreerima end WCA lehel. Kohapeal registreerumine pole lubatud.
2. Tasuma osavõtutasu Stripe'i maksega, muidu ei kinnitata teie registreeringut.
Osavõtutasu ja mitteosalemine
- Osavõtutasu on 6€.
- Kui ilmneb, et te ei saa mingil põhjusel osaleda, siis palun teavitage sellest kohe korraldajaid!
- Palun teavitage korraldajaid ka siis, kui ilmneb kasvõi võistluspäeva hommikul, et te ei saa osaleda.
To participate you must:
1. Register on the WCA website. On the spot registrations are not permitted.
2. Pay your registration fee via Stripe.
Registration fee and being unable to participate
- The registration fee is 6 euros.
- If you are unable to participate, then please notify the organizers as soon as possible!
- Notify the organizers even if you find out that you are unable to compete on the competition day.
Regulatsioonid / Regulations
- Iga võistleja peab enne võistlust end WCA regulatsioonidega kurssi viima ning neist aru saama.
- Regulatsioonid on kättesaadavad WCA veebilehel.
- Vaadake seda videot, et saada põhiline ülevaade regulatsioonidest.
- Vaadake ka seda WCA võistlemisjuhendit.
- Igal uuel võistlejal peab olema kaasas isikut tõendav dokument.
- Each competitor must be familiar with and understand the WCA Regulations before the competition.
- Regulations are available on the WCA website.
- You can have a look at this video to get a basic overview of the regulations.
- It is also recommended that you read through this WCA tutorial.
- Each first time competitor must have a valid form of ID with them for identification.
Thank you to the following sponsors for supporting this competition:
Draper Startup House Cafe is the venue of the competition.
In addition to this, they provide accomodation only 5 min walking distance from the venue. You can find more information about them here
The competition will be held at Draper Startup House Cafe. The address is Uus 12, 10111 Tallinn, Estonia.
Arriving and leaving by bus:
- TPilet (Estonian bus lines)
- Lux Express (International bus line, Riga-Tallinn line also exists)
All buses arrive at Tallinn bus station. From there you can go to tram number 2 (stop Bussijaam, direction Kopli) and ride to Mere Puiestee tram stop.
It is very convenient to get from Tallinn airport to the competition venue. It takes about half an hour using public transportation. You can get on tram number 4 from the airport terminal building (stop Lennujaam, direction Tondi) and ride to Viru tram stop.
You can arrive by train, Elron.
Train station is Balti jaam. You can take the Tram number 1 or 2 (stop Balti Jaam, direction Kadriorg and Suur-Paala respectively) and ride to Mere Puiestee stop.
Information about parking is available here. Look at "Kesklinn" section.
Since the competition takes place in Tallinn old town, it is quite hard to find a parking space and most of them are paid.
Reaalajas tulemused / Live Results
Reaalajas tulemused on saadaval siin
Live results will are available here
The waiting list is ordered by time of payment
Ootenimekiri järjestatakse tasumise aja järgi
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
A cumulative time limit may be enforced (see Regulation A1a2).
A cumulative time limit may be enforced across rounds (see Guideline A1a2++).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.