Metro Speedcubing Open 2019
- Jun 1 - 2, 2019
- San Mateo, Rizal, Philippines
- General Luna Avenue, San Mateo, Rizal
Mall Event Center
- Cel Adriane Lalo and John Edison Ubaldo
- WCA Delegate
- Cel Adriane Lalo
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
This competition is organized in partnership with the mall management of SM City San Mateo.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 100 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₱250 (Philippine Peso).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators can attend for free.
Base registration fee does not include any eligible event to compete in. Additional fees shall be added on the base registration fee according to events registered.
Event Amount 3x3x3 Cube 50.00php 2x2x2 Cube 50.00php 4x4x4 Cube 70.00php 5x5x5 Cube 70.00php 6x6x6 Cube 90.00php 7x7x7 Cube 90.00php 3x3x3 Fewest Moves 100.00php Pyraminx 50.00php Skewb 50.00php 3x3x3 Multi-Blind 100.00php
Here are the steps to secure your slots for the competition after finishing the WCA website registration:
1. Wait for an email regarding payment details.
2. Settle the registration fee as instructed on the email.
3. Submit the payment receipt as instructed via email.
4. Wait for the confirmation email from the organizer regarding your payment.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.