NTU Big Cube Open 2022
- Jul 30, 2022
- Singapore, Singapore
Nanyang Technological University, School of Physical and Mathematical Science
- Nanyang Technological University, School of Physical and Mathematical Science 21 Nanyang Link, Singapore 637371
Lecture Theatre 1
- NTU Big Cube Open 2022 website
- Anyu Zhang (张安宇) and Carmen Teo Bin Jie (张斌婕)
- WCA Delegate
- Zhou Yichen (周奕臣)
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 50 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $15 (Singapore Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Registration fees: S$15 Entry fee and S$5 for each event.
i.e, S$20 for 1 event, S$25 for 2 events, and S$30 for 3 events.
Note : There is a small amount of extra processing fees charged by PayPal.
* Register on WCA website.
* Pay for the corresponding registration fees here , then email the receipt of payment with your Full Name to email@example.com
* Paypal button can be found at: https://sites.google.com/view/ntubigcubeopen2022/payment
* If you are a first time participant, please also attach in your email a photocopy of your passport/NRIC/birth certificate clearly stating your Name, Nationality and Date of Birth. Do censor other information such as NRIC if you wish to do so. EZlink card will not be accepted as it does not clearly state the individual's nationality.
* Include the participant name and competition name in the title of the email,
* Your registration is considered completed upon receiving your email.
* If the competitors limit is not reached, we will approve the registration on WCA within 24 hours.
* If you do not see your name shown on the WCA website within 24 hours, please inform us by email.
* If the competitors limit is reached, we will put your registration in a queue.
* If another competitor withdraws from the competition, the spot will be filled by the first registrant in the queue.
* If you wish to add event(s) to your registration, you should email to us and pay for the extra amount of registration fees before the registration deadline.
*Do note that there is an additional fee as we are using Paypal to collect registration fees for the competition.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
DongSoo Park (박동수) won with an average of 46.66 seconds in the 5x5x5 Cube event. Daryl Tan Hong An finished second (53.83) and Tristan Chua Yong finished third (55.63).
Asian records: DongSoo Park (박동수) 6x6x6 Cube 1:16.42 (single) and 6x6x6 Cube 1:18.71 (average).