Oakville Autumn Limited 2018
- Dec 1, 2018
- Oakville, Ontario, Canada
- 2245 Speers Rd, Oakville, ON
The competition will be held in the conference hall.
- Oakville Autumn Limited 2018 website
- Dave Campbell
- WCA Delegates
- Dave Campbell and Sarah Strong
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Registration is here. You must pay the registration fee to secure your spot.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.There is a competitor limit of 200 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $20 (Canadian Dollar).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
In order to complete your registration and secure your spot, you must first register for the events on the canadianCUBING website, available here. You will then receive an email with a link to pay via the Cubing Out Loud website. Once payment has been made, your spot is secured.
After all spots have been taken, a waiting list will start. All unpaid registrations will be automatically added. Any spots that open up will have the next person on the waiting list contacted. There is a 24 hours grace period to respond and claim the spot before the next person on the list is contacted.
Given this is a limited competition, the following are some important notes:
- If you decide to drop an event, you will not be reimbursed the fee for the event.
- You cannot add events the morning of the competition. Your registration fee is final once you pay.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.