Overland Park Open 2017
- Apr 29, 2017
- Overland Park, Kansas, United States
Aubry Bend Middle School
- 12501 W 175th St, Overland Park, KS 66221
In the cafeteria, please follow the signs
- Tyler Specht
- WCA Delegate
- David Woner
- Registration is $15 for the "core events"(2x2, 3x3, 4x4, and skewb) and $20 for all events
- Competitor limit is 60
- Spectators are free, but try not to have more than 2 or 3
- 3x3 w/ feet is difficult to organize and run, SERIOUS COMPETITORS ONLY PLEASE
- The competitors and timers will be on a stage, which is about 4ft(1m) above the ground
- Please do not wander around the building
- A guest WiFi network will be available to the public for use during the competition
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Christopher Olson won with an average of 8.88 seconds in the 3x3x3 Cube event. Justin Barker finished second (11.26) and David Woner finished third (11.50).