Peach State 2019
- May 25 - 26, 2019
- Dallas, Georgia, United States
- Day 1: 400 Nathan Dean Blvd, Dallas, GA 30132, Day 2: 54 Industrial Way N, Dallas, GA 30132
Day 1: Building B, Room B108, Day 2: Magnolia Room
- Raymond Goslow
- WCA Delegates
- Cady Shields, Jacob Ambrose, Jared Stinson, Katie Hull, and Nancy Hartman
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
The competition will be at a different venue based on the day.
Day 1 - May 25th
Chattahoochee Technical College (Paulding Campus)
Building B, Room B108
400 Nathan Dean Blvd,
Dallas, GA 30132
Note: plugging the address directly into Google Maps will take you to Building A. Building B is across the street (see Venue tab).
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 130 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $25 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 95% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Registrations must be accepted manually, so if you do not see your name on the competitor's list within a business day, then please contact the organizers to resolve the issue.
Registrations may be deferred due to:
- Incorrect date of birth
- Incorrect name
- Representing a foriegn contry and not providing documentation
In all of the above cases, the organizers will email you before accepting the registration to confirm the information provided.
After the competitor limit has been reached, you may still pay and be put on a waiting list. If you are first on the waitlist and someone cancels their registration, then you will receive an email from the organizers. You must reply to the email and confirm your registration within 24 hours of receiving the email to compete. If no response is heard from you, the next person on the waiting list will be offered your spot. After the competition, all competitors on the waiting list will recieve a refund for the registration cost minus tax.
Staff members will have a waived registration fee. Please contact the organizers if you are interested.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3x3x3 Cube||Sean Hartman||8.15||9.18||United States||8.85||8.15||9.66||9.90||9.02|
|2x2x2 Cube||Sean Hartman||2.49||2.93||United States||3.15||2.90||2.49||2.73||7.76|
|6x6x6 Cube||Sean Hartman||1:45.34||1:51.78||United States||1:54.56||1:55.43||1:45.34|
|7x7x7 Cube||Jared Stinson||2:26.54||2:44.66||United States||2:43.95||2:26.54||3:03.50|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Sean Hartman||47.80||DNF||United States||DNF||47.80||DNF|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Raymond Goslow||25||30.00||United States||31||34||25|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||Sean Hartman||13.14||15.11||United States||13.46||19.93||16.78||15.10||13.14|
|Clock||Jacob Ambrose||5.13||6.53||United States||8.32||11.11||5.31||5.95||5.13|
|Square-1||Katie Hull||11.83||13.37||United States||13.39||13.53||17.08||11.83||13.18|
|3x3x3 Multi-Blind||Jacob Ambrose||7/7 40:07||United States||7/7 40:07|
|3x3x3 With Feet||Raymond Goslow||32.22||35.82||United States||36.85||33.36||41.05||37.25||32.22|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 64 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 16 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00||Top 16 advance to next round|
|6x6x6 Cube||First round||Mo3||10:00.00||Top 75% advance to next round|
|Second round||Mo3||10:00.00||Top 75% advance to next round|
|7x7x7 Cube||First round||Mo3||10:00.00||Top 8 advance to next round|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Final||Bo3||20:00.00 cumulative *|
|3x3x3 Fewest Moves||Final||Mo3||1 hour|
|3x3x3 One-Handed||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||5:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:00.00||Top 16 advance to next round|
|Square-1||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||2:00.00||2 attempts to get < 45.00||Top 10 advance to next round|
|3x3x3 Multi-Blind||Final||Bo1||10:00.00 per cube, up to 60:00.00|
|3x3x3 With Feet||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||5:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:00.00||Top 75% advance to next round|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue Competition Venue.
The schedule is displayed in the timezone America/Adak.
Schedule for Saturday (May 25, 2019)
Schedule for Sunday (May 26, 2019)
Day 1 - May 25th
Building B, Room B108
Google Maps Note:
Plugging the address directly into Google Maps will take you to Building A. Building B is across the street. The map above is the correct building. This map shows the layout of the buildings on campus.
Day 2 - May 26th
Google Maps Note:
Plugging the address directly into Google Maps will take you to the parking lot.
The nearest hotels are in Hiram, GA, about 5 miles away from the Day 1 venue and 7 miles away from the Day 2 venue.
Be sure that you go to the correct venue on the correct day. Details are in the Information Section and the Venue Tab.
- Please try to arrive at least 30 minutes early for the events you are competing in to ensure that you are on time for that event.
- We will use regulation 9p3) as much as we can. So if you do not arrive to compete by the time the event is starting, your spot may be given up the next competitor in the rankings.
- It would be wonderful if we could get some volunteer help from either the competitors or the parents. Judging is a super simple task and any staff member can teach anyone at any time. Judge for however long you'd feel like. In addition, you can read this document before coming to the competition to learn about the procedures for judging. Thanks to Olivér Perge and Niki Placskó for providing this detailed judging information document. It's an excellent way to make the time fly by!
- Your delegate for this competition is Jacob Ambrose and your organizer is Raymond Goslow. Ask them if you have any questions throughout the day!
- For a quick introduction to how to compete you can watch Kit Clement's WCA Competitor Tutorial video.
- Please be familiar with all of WCA's regulations, most importantly Article A. If you have any questions about the regulations, feel free to ask us.
- In each event we will have rounds. We will take the top competitors onto the subsequent rounds. After a round is completed results will be entered into CubeComps (linked above). Your name will be highlighted if you made it to the next round.
- Each round will be divided into groups to help them run more efficiently. We will call the groups in order, along with a last call during the last group. Please come bring your puzzle up and wait in the competitor waiting area when your group is called. We are allowed to deny you the ability to compete if you do not come up by the last call.
Prizes for this competition will be provided by thecubicle.com! They will provide gift card codes for the podium winners!
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.