Please Be Quiet Bengaluru 2018
- Dec 30, 2018
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Sharavanee Square, No 745/AB, 24th Main, 15th Cross, J.P Nagar, VI Phase, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560078
- Organization team
- Speed Cubing Bangalore
- WCA Delegate
- Daniel James
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Winner of 3x3x3 Fewest Moves will be declared as the winner of the competition.
- Make sure you go through all the WCA regulations.
- Everyone should report 30 mins prior to the start of your event cube submission (in case you registered online, 15 mins prior is fine).
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 50 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹500 (Indian Rupee).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of ₹700 (Indian Rupee).
Steps to complete register
Step 1 - Register here by selecting the events you want to participate in.
Step 2 - Pay the registration fee as mentioned in 'Payment Methods' tab.
1. You can't change the events once the registration closes.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
Aniketh Arya won with a mean of 39.33 moves in the 3x3x3 Fewest Moves event. Naren Ramesh finished second (40.67) and Abhijeet Ghodgaonkar finished third (42.00).