Please Be Quiet Merdeka 2019
- Aug 31, 2019
- Johor Bahru, Malaysia
- 113B, Jalan Sri Pelangi, Taman Pelangi, 80400, Johor bahru, Johor, Malaysia
- Please Be Quiet Merdeka 2019 website
- Ivan Lew Yi Wen (刘义文), Malaysia Cube Association (MYCA), and Teh Keng Foo (郑庆富)
- WCA Delegate
- Wang Junwen (王俊文)
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Please read through all tabs on this page as they contain very useful information.
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 20 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is RM23.01 (Malaysian Ringgit).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 81% of your registration fee.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
The first event fee is RM23.01, additional fees shall be added on top of the base registration fee which is RM5.23 for each event.
The steps for registration are as follows:
1. Sign up / Sign in your WCA account.
2. Register into the competition through here.
3. Pay according to the event(s) that you registered and indicate the full name of the participant, email address (as per registered at WCA website) at https://www.mycubeassociation.com/payment-pbqm2019
4. Once registration and payment done, please email us (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) the receipt with:
i) First timer - Photocopy/Snapshot of NRIC/Passport with Participant's Name, Nationality and Date of Birth (D.O.B).
ii) Returner - WCA ID, with Participant's Name.
If you wish to change any event(s) to your registration, you should email to us before the registration deadline. Our team will provide procedures needed.
Please take note that:
All registration fees are payable via paypal (debit/credit card) only, walk-in payment and registration are not acceptable.
CIMB Bank Debit Cardholders are currently blocked from making any payments to Paypal due to an incident happened on Dec,17 2018 (For more information you may visit: http://str.sg/o2ih)
You must complete all the steps given as per instructed, failure to do so will lead to incomplete registration.
Please note that registrations are approved manually. If your registration is not approved within 3 working days after payment, please contact the organization team.
Registration will close on Sunday, August 25, 2019, 12:00 AM GMT+8, or when the competitor limit of 20 people is reached.
Payment which does not match with the events registered will be recognised as 'Incomplete registration'.
Incomplete registration: Registration fee of 1 event will be charged and the remaining balance will be refund.
Withdraw from the competition before registration deadline: Registration fee of 1 event will be charged and the remaining balance will be refunded.
Withdraw 1 or more events (but still participating) before deadline: 100% refund for the affected amount in cash during registration on the competition day.
Withdraw after registration deadline: No refund.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.