Shiv Nadar University
TT Hall, Indoor Sports Complex
Please check the registrations tab for registration procedure. There won't be any on the spot registrations.
|3x3x3 Cube||Kunal Oak||8.27||9.36||India||12.54||8.27||9.20||9.67||9.22|
|2x2x2 Cube||Arnav Arora||1.99||2.50||India||2.22||2.95||3.88||2.34||1.99|
|4x4x4 Cube||Aryan Chhabra||35.36||37.73||India||35.36||42.45||37.87||35.66||39.65|
|5x5x5 Cube||Jeremy Singson||1:06.77||1:09.43||India||1:08.24||1:08.22||1:06.77||1:11.84||1:14.49|
|6x6x6 Cube||Shivam Bansal||2:21.16||2:31.29||India||2:28.58||2:21.16||2:44.12|
|7x7x7 Cube||Shivam Bansal||3:21.17||3:27.37||India||3:21.17||3:32.34||3:28.60|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Shivam Bansal||29.78||DNF||India||29.78||DNF||37.55|
|4x4x4 Blindfolded||Shivam Bansal||6:11.34||DNF||India||6:11.34||DNF||DNF|
|5x5x5 Blindfolded||Shivam Bansal||12:26.00||DNF||India||DNF||12:26.00||DNF|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00|
|4x4x4 Cube||Combined First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:30.00|
|5x5x5 Cube||Combined First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:30.00|
|6x6x6 Cube||Combined First round||Bo1 / Mo3||10:00.00||1 attempt to get < 5:00.00|
|7x7x7 Cube||Combined First round||Bo1 / Mo3||15:00.00||1 attempt to get < 7:00.00|
|Clock||Combined First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 30.00|
|Skewb||Combined First round||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 15.00|
1) If you are a new competitor make a new WCA account by signing up with your full name with correct capitalization and correct DOB. Otherwise login with your WCA account and link your WCA ID with your WCA account if you haven't done so yet.
2) Fill the registration form on this website after clicking on the Register tab. You will be listed on the waiting list which means your registration has not been accepted yet.
3) Pay the registration amount corresponding to the number of events in which you are taking part on Cubelelo.
4) Your name will be listed in the approved list after 2-3 days after you have completed the payment on Cubelelo and registration on WCA.
For SNU Students:
i) Do 1) and 2) of above procedure.
ii) Fill this google form after which you will be contacted by delegate for verification via email.
Base Fee: Rs 150
Per- Event Fee: Rs 40
Total = Base fee + (No. of Events) * Per- Event Fee
-> Please do payment as per the number of events in which you are participating.
-> Registrations will close on 27th March 2017.
In case of any queries mail to the organisers or the delegate.
1) This schedule may be modified by organisers during the competition under unexpected circumstances. Make sure to pay attention to announcements during the competition.
2) In events with Avg of 5 format, any of the first two solves should be below the cutoff time for the competitor to get all five solves otherwise the competitor gets only 2 solves. In case of Mean of 3 format the first solve should be below the cutoff time.
3) After the time limit is crossed, the attempt is stopped and is awarded “DNF” [Did Not Finish].
4) All competitors must reach the venue by 9:30 A.M. on Day 1 to attend the Introduction Session which is compulsory for all.
5) Default time limit is of 10:00 i.e. Ten minutes.
6) In special event, we will have 3 Man Team BLD. Please check our post on Facebook (LINK) for instructions
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a combined round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.