SacCubing X 2021
Registration requirements for the competition:Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition below.
There is a competitor limit of 90 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $25 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until by contacting the organization team.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators are only permitted as companions of competitors.
- Registration is first come, first served based on the order of when payment is received.
- After registering, click on "Pay your fees via card". To complete your registration you MUST pre-pay. You will receive an email saying your registration has been approved once your registration has been accepted. This means you are on the competitor list.
- Failure to do any of these steps may result in a delay in registration.
- If you have registered and are no longer able to attend, please let us know as it will open up a spot for another competitor. You can request a 50% refund before registration closes.
- After registration closes, no refunds will be awarded.
- Competitors may request (by email) to be added to more events BEFORE registration closes.
- Competitors may request (by email) to remove events from their registration. It is also acceptable to not show up for any event you do not wish to compete in.
- If the competitor limit has been reached, the waitlist opens. You can enter the waitlist by registering and paying the fee as normal. Competitors will be emailed when a competitor drops and their spot is available; once they respond, they will be accepted from the waitlist.
- Competitors who do not make it off of the waitlist will receive a full refund shortly before the event.
- No more registrations will be accepted from the waitlist after registration closes at 11:59 PM PDT on November 5th.
All competitors must be available to judge/run/scramble for the competition as per Regulation 1e2 and 1f2. All competitors will be expected to help by judging or running for any event they are doing. Nametags will be handed out with all the information regarding what groups you will be competing in and what groups you will be helping in. If you are not competing in an event, you will not be assigned to help during that event.