Speedcubing ESYA 2018
- Aug 18, 2018
- New Delhi, Delhi, India
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III, Delhi-110020
A-106 First Floor, New Academic building
- Abhishrut Khanna, Capital Cubing, and Pankaj Yadav
- WCA Delegate
- Ujjawal Pabreja
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 120 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is ₹250 (Indian Rupee).
- Pre-payment is necessary for confirmation of online registration. If you do not register on the WCA website and the competitor limit is reached, your payment will be refunded.
- On The Spot (OTS) registration will be available between 8:00 AM and 8:30 AM on 18th August 2018 (18/08/2018) on first come first serve basis till a competitor limit of 120 is reached. Refer to Registration and Payments tab for more details.
- Your registration will be confirmed after you've registered on WCA and made the payment online. Refer to Registration and Payments tab for more details.
- In case you want to cancel your registration, you can apply for a refund by contacting us through mail, by 8th August 2018 (08/08/2018). The refund will be made by reversing your transaction from your payment method, not in cash.
- If this is your first competition, please bring a valid ID proof along with you to the competition.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3x3x3 Cube||Ujjawal Pabreja||7.48||8.03||India||8.47||7.48||7.96||8.53||7.65|
|2x2x2 Cube||Ujjawal Pabreja||1.05||2.49||India||1.05||2.59||2.68||2.72||2.19|
|3x3x3 With Feet||Aakash Mangla||50.93||57.45||India||56.61||1:03.16||1:14.31||52.59||50.93|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||10:00.00|
|Megaminx||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 2:30.00|
|3x3x3 With Feet||Final||Bo2 / Ao5||10:00.00||2 attempts to get < 4:00.00|
- Online Registration opens on 16th June 2018(16/06/2018) at 00:00 AM and closes on 10th August 2018(10/08/2018) at 11:59 PM.
- A base fees of INR 200 and additional fees of INR 50 per event is applicable from 15th June 2018(15/06/2018) to 15th July 2018(15/07/2018). For example - if you choose 4 events, the total fee you have to pay is = 200 + (4 x 50) = 400.
- A base fees of INR 250 and additional fees of INR 50 per event is applicable from 16th July 2018(16/07/2018) to 10th August 2018(10/08/2018). For example - if you choose 4 events, the total fee you have to pay is = 250 + (4 x 50) = 450. # Steps to Register Online
- Register on the WCA website. (LINK)
- Pay the registration fee through one of the below options:
- Calculate your payment amount and transfer through Paytm to 8447852838. In the description, mention Speedcubing ESYA, your name and WCA ID(if any).
- Pay through Instamojo (LINK).
- Wait upto 48 hours for your name to appear in list of registered participants. (LINK)
- Online Registration closes on 10th August, 2018(10/08/2018).
On the Spot(OTS) Registration
- This will be available from 8:00 to 8:30 A.M. on 18th August 2018(18/08/2018).
- A base fees of INR 350 and additional fees of INR 50 per event is applicable.
For example - if you choose 4 events, the total fee you have to pay for OTS registration is = 350 + (4 x 50) = 550.
- Make sure you're carrying a valid ID proof with you if you are a new comer/first-timer.
- There is a competitor limit of 120 competitors. If this limit is reached online, there will not be on the spot registration. If this limit is not reached online, on the spot registration will be on first come first serve basis till this is reached.
NOTE - Feel free to write to us if you're facing issues in registering/paying online, we'll be glad to assist you.
The tentative schedule of the competition is below. Some small changes might be made (like addition of rounds or the number of people qualifying to a round) based on actual registration count. Any such change will be clearly communicated via e-mail and announced during the competition.
The nearest metro stations to the venue are Govindpuri(1.7km) on the Violet line and NSIC Okhla(2 km) on Magenta line. You can take a rickshaw to the venue or even walk the distance.
You can get many cab services from Delhi Airport such as Uber/Ola etc. which will drop you to the venue directly.
If you reach the time limit during your solve, the judge will stop you and your result will be DNF (see Regulation A1a4).
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.