TAS State Championship 2021
- May 22 - 23, 2021
- Sorell, Tasmania, Australia
Sorell Memorial Hall
- Cole St, Sorell, Tasmania
- Kerrie Jarman, Michelle Brewster, and Speedcubing Australia
- WCA Delegates
- David Edwards, Kerrie Jarman, and Patrick Kleverlaan
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
Please note there is strict density limit at the hall to comply with COVID density restrictions. There is a limit of ONE guest per competitor.
If you feel sick, stay at home. If you are exhibiting cold or flu-like symptoms consistent with COVID-19, you will not be permitted in the venue. We are not responsible for any illness you may contract from the competition.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 75 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $25 (Australian Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 100% of your registration fee.
On the spot registrations will be accepted with a base registration fee of $25 (Australian Dollar).
Upon registering you will receive an email stating “Your registration for TAS State Championship 2021 is submitted and pending approval”. This does NOT mean that you are on the registration list. Competitors will not be approved until payment has been made.
Please ensure you have paid the registration fees via Stripe on the register page. Your registration is not complete and will not be processed until you have paid the $25 registration fee. Contact the organisational team if you encounter an issue.
- If you can no longer make the competition you may request a refund.
- Refunds will be issued if you are feeling unwell with COVID-19 symptoms or are awaiting a COVID test and can no longer attend the competition. We will also provide a refund if there is a change in border restrictions that limits your ability to attend the competition.
You may change the events you are registered for by contacting the organisational team. It is also acceptable to not show up for any event you do not wish to compete in.
Communications from us:
There will be important messages from the organisational team regarding your registration. Please ensure you whitelist our domain speedcubing.org.au in your email program.
Competitors on the waiting list by 14/05/2021 have been cleared. On-site registration is a possibility until the limit of 75 competitors is reached. You can contact the organisational team for more information.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.