UPM Open 2019
- Sep 21 - 22, 2019
- Madrid, Spain
- UPM, A-3, Km 7,500, 28038 Madrid
- Iván Brigidano Pérez, Rafael Alférez Robisco, and Sofía Guerrero Neto
- WCA Delegate
- Alberto Pérez de Rada Fiol
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 200 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is €10 (Euro).
Registration fees won't be refunded under any circumstance.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators can attend for free.
- If you are a member of the AMS or ACRUPM, you will be reimbursed €2.5 (25%) of the registration fee once the registration period ends. You can become a member of the AMS here.
- If 48 hours after payment your registration hasn't been approved, send an email to the Organization team.
Funcionamiento del pago
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.