Utah Ice Cubing 2022
- Jan 29, 2022
- Provo, Utah, United States
- 220 West Center Street, Suite 200 Provo UT, 84601
Exhibit Hall C
- Andrew Wooten, Bradley Sampson, and Brendan Bakker
- WCA Delegates
- Bradley Sampson and Stone Amsbaugh
- Download all the competition's details as PDF .
- Each competitor is only allowed to bring one guest with them to the competition.
- Please review the COVID Precautions tab before registering.
- It is recommended you register as soon as possible to save a spot.
- No outside food and drink is allowed in the venue.
- Be sure to familiarize yourself with the WCA regulations. If this is your first competition, this video will provide you with much of the information you need.
- All first-time competitors should be present for the competitor tutorial at 8:30 AM.
- Main event
- Registration period
Online registration opened and closed .
- Registration requirements
This competition is over, click here to display the registration requirements it used.Create a WCA account here if you don't have one.
If this is not your first competition, associate your WCA ID to your WCA account here.
Register for this competition here.
There is a competitor limit of 110 competitors.
The base registration fee for this competition is $20 (United States Dollar).
If your registration is cancelled before you will be refunded 50% of your registration fee.
Registrants on the waiting list may be accepted onto the competitor list until .
If you are a registered competitor you may change your registered events until on the Register tab.
No on the spot registrations will be accepted.
Spectators are only permitted as companions of competitors.
* Registration is first come, first served based on the order of when payment is received.
* If you register and later realize you cannot make the event, email us and we will delete your registration and issue a 50% refund.
* After registration closes, no refunds will be awarded.
* Competitors may request (by email) to be added to more events before 5 PM Mountain Time on January 21st, 2022.
* Competitors may not add events after registration closes.
* Competitors may request (by email) to remove events from their registration.
* If the competitor limit has been reached, the waitlist opens. You can enter the waitlist by registering and paying the fee. Competitors will be accepted from the waitlist in the order that they paid.
* Competitors who do not make it off of the waitlist will receive a full refund after registration closes.
* No more registrations will be accepted from the waitlist after registration closes at 5 PM Mountain Time on January 21st, 2022.
Click here to display the highlights of the competition.
|3x3x3 Cube||Eric Pesci||7.68||8.90||United States||7.68||8.94||8.69||9.08||13.59|
|2x2x2 Cube||Eric Pesci||2.65||3.03||United States||3.16||5.96||2.87||2.65||3.06|
|4x4x4 Cube||Eric Pesci||32.56||35.58||United States||32.56||54.10||34.23||36.20||36.32|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||Brendan Bakker||25.29||DNF||United States||39.49||25.29||DNF|
|Pyraminx||Travis Burkett||3.80||5.99||United States||3.80||5.97||DNF||6.85||5.15|
|3x3x3 Cube||First round||Ao5||5:00.00||Top 60 advance to next round|
|Second round||Ao5||5:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|2x2x2 Cube||First round||Ao5||3:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|4x4x4 Cube||First round||Bo2 / Ao5||2:00.00||2 attempts to get < 1:15.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
|3x3x3 Blindfolded||First round||Bo3||10:00.00 cumulative *||Top 6 advance to next round|
|Final||Bo3||10:00.00 cumulative *|
|Pyraminx||First round||Ao5||1:00.00||Top 12 advance to next round|
You are viewing the schedule for the venue [Utah Valley Convention Center](https://utahvalleycc.com/).
The schedule is displayed in the timezone America/Denver.
Schedule for Saturday (January 29, 2022)
- This competition will be held in accordance with the WCA Competition Safety Policy.
- Masks will be required at all times while in the venue.
- Each competitor may only have one guest with them at the competition to allow for adequate social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes will be available. All competitors should sanitize their hands and puzzles before each of their events.
- Any competitor or guest with COVID symptoms should stay home.
For each event you are competing in, you will be assigned to compete and judge for specific groups. They have been emailed out to all competitors, and can be found at the this link.
You can also view what times groups are expected to start at this link.
The result to beat to proceed to the second phase of a cutoff round (see Regulation 9g).
The format describes how to determine the ranking of competitors based on their results. The list of allowed formats per event is described in Regulation 9b. See Regulation 9f for a description of each format.